ISYSOFT for the cleaning of cytotoxic contaminations SINGLE USE PRODUCTS
ISYSOFT for the cleaning of cytotoxic contaminations
Absorbent and tearproof ISYSOFT cloths are perfect for everyday and emergency cleaning. Best in test!
New! - Latex-free version now available!
ISYSOFT cloths are particularly suited to absorbing spilt liquids, but also very useful in the daily cleaning of cytostatic and microbiological safety cabinets. The cloths can be used both dry and moistened - for effective cleaning in all situations.
Tested in a study of the German Institute for Energy and Environmental Technology (IUTA e.V.), the BERNER ISYSOFT cloth was the only one to achieve a degree of cleanliness >99,95% (Test with highly contaminated surfaces (c=500ng/cm²) compared with different cleaning cloths/detergents).
- Best in Test (Study of the German IUTA e.V.)
- Degree of cleanliness: >99,95%
- Highly absorbent: Ca. 65 ml/cloth
- Proven high liquid absorption
- Sterile and non sterile available
- Low lint
- Excellent cleaning results
- Can be used dry or wet
- 400 x 300 mm
- 2 x folded (non-sterile)
- Sterile verison: 3x folded
- 1 box (non-sterile) = 4x softbag with 25 pcs.
- 1 sterile box = 50x 2 cloths in a special pouch
- Barcode-System for order-no. (EAN13), Production-, Shelf Life-Date and LOT (Code 39)
- ISYSOFT cloths (non-sterile):, 4x 25 pcs.: 121500
- ISYSOFT cloths (sterile): 50x 2 pcs.: 121501
- ISYSOFT-II latex-free cloths (non sterile): 4x 25 pcs.: 121507
- ISYSOFT-II latex-free cloths (sterile): 50x 2 pcs.: 121508
To open PDF files you need the free Adobe Reader.
cloth, wipe, cloths, wipes, absorption, absorbent, absorbent, cleaning, pad, laboratory, laboratories, lab, clean room, personal protection, product protection, occupational health and safety, work, pharmacy, hospital, clinic, clinics, GMP, virusstatic, virusstatics, chemo, chemotherapy, biotechnology, microbiology, gene technology, genetics, gene research, research, pharma, pharmaceutical, pharmaceuticals, safety, medication, medicines, workplace, workplaces, doctor's surgery, surgery, chemicals, chemical, sterile, non-sterile, infection, disinfection, hazardous, dangerous, substance, substances, Elmshorn, single use products, disposable, single use, disposable products, pharmacy laboratory, hospital laboratory, laboratory medicine