Foil bags for SealSafe® and Pacto Safe® SINGLE USE PRODUCTS
Foil bags for SealSafe® and Pacto Safe®
Proven protection for you and your environment with the BERNER SealSafe and the PAXXO Pacto Safe.
Tubular foil for the waste heat sealing device BERNER SealSafe® and BERNER Pacto Safe®. Permeation tests prove the barrier function. Heat sealed waste can safely remain in the wast container for up to 7 days.
- Increases occupational health and safety in the laboratory
- Fits BERNER SealSafe® and Pacto Safe®
- Aerosol-tight heat sealing
- For infectious and toxic waste
- Comprehensive permeation tests (e.g.: 7 days breakthrough time for carmustin)
- Proven barrier function
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Extremely tear-resistant
- High flexibility
- Barcode-System for Article-No. (EAN13), Production-, Shelf Life-Date and LOT (Code 39)
- Tubular foil for SealSafe, sterile, à 3 foils: 1001
- Tubular foil for SealSafe, non sterile, á 5 foils: 1000
Videos for this content. To play a video, simply click on the video title.
To open PDF files you need the free Adobe Reader.
1000, foil, sealing bags, bag, bags, sealing, seal, heat-seal, LDPE foil, LDPE foils, PE foil, PE foils, polyethylene foil, polyethylene foils, polyethylene, laboratory, laboratories, lab, clean room, personal protection, product protection, occupational health and safety, work, pharmacy, hospital, clinic, clinics, GMP, virusstatic, virusstatics, chemo, chemotherapy, biotechnology, microbiology, gene technology, genetics, gene research, research, pharma, pharmaceutical, pharmaceuticals, safety, medication, medicines, workplace, workplaces, doctors surgery, surgery, chemicals, chemical, sterile, non-sterile, infection, disinfection, hazardous, dangerous, substance, substances, Elmshorn, single use products, disposable, single use, disposable products, pharmacy laboratory, hospital laboratory, laboratory medicine